THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, October 17, 2008

Quote(s) of the week 32.

Here you are my prettys I'm sure you have been dieing to read my new quotes so like I said before, "Here you are"


One is like a bun, the spicy ones...

H: My memory isn't what it used to be, it used to be a unicorn.

(Why it's funny: Yeah I'm not doing this part.)


Two is like a toe, they sound the same...

Q: I ONLY KNOW, THAT I KNOW NOTHING!

M: Way to quote something I said, like a year ago.

(Why it's funny: ...)


Three is like a muffin, because I like to eat three at a time...

B: Like that time I looked in the mirror and thought I had an evil clone?

(Why it's funny: ...)


My friend thinks Four is to door, but that's rediculous. They look nothing alike.

M: Your going down.

N: Your going way down.

M: All the way down!

N: All the way down to the ground!

B: ALL RIGHT ALREADY! This is boring! You are boring me! Why don't you guys move to the part where you battle with laser swords?

(Why it's funny: ...)


Five = a bee hive, I'm so funny it's not even funny.

K: I even met me first true love. I still remember. She smelled of fish guts and aftershave.

F: Wow! Amazing!

K: She was, until I pushed her off the dock and a giant squid ate her.

F: That must have been hard for you.

(Why it's funny: ...)

0 comments: