THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, November 21, 2008

Quote(s) of the week 36.

OHZ NOZ LOOK WHATZ HAPPENED, ALLZ OF MYZ NUMBERZ ARE THEIR CORRESPONDING SYMBOLZ ACCORDING TO THE TOP NUMBER BUTTONZ!!! NOWZ WHATZ WILL I DOZ? Meh, I'm sure it'll sort it's self out.

Oh and by the way the 'Zs stand for extra love. It'z true.


!...

L: One night I was in bed and looked up at the stars and I thought, where the heck did the ceiling go?


@...

C: Well hold him until you get that trace.

D: On what charge?

C: On the charge of freaking me the hell out.


#...

C: I want to tell you about the dream I had last night.

E: Were there clowns in it?

C: No.

E: I don't like dreams with clowns.

C: Who does?


$...

A: What's your specialty?

DK: Couples' counseling. I first saw the client and his wife together. Since the divorce I've been working with him alone.

A: So they came to you to improve their relationship, and now one wants to kill the other. Not your best work, was it, doctor?


__________________________________

[GASP]! STILL NO 'Why it's funny'???

Yeah must have forgotten, I didn't forget to explain my reasons for them not being up, but I did forget to put them up. Curious.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of your best work! These were funny!